I’m working with a fast-growing provider of outpatient Psychiatry and Addiction Treatment who provide service to a variety of demographics. We are in search of a motivated and enthusiastic Full-Time Therapist to provide support for 20-30 one-on-one clients per week. We're hiring in multiple locations including Phoenix, Litchfield Park, San Tan Valley, Glendale, Gilbert, Tucson, and Flagstaff!
Here’s the highlight reel:
I admire the organization for their emphasis on caring for the patient and family as a “whole” and not just treating the illness. They provide high quality, evidence-based treatment to encourage life-long recovery. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of Psychiatrists & Psych NPs to provide truly comprehensive treatment.
If you are passionate about making a genuine difference in the lives of those affected by depression, anxiety, or addiction, and want to be part of a top-rated organization, this is the place for you!
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Job Requirements
• Responsible for providing timely, evidence-based clinical and non-clinical support services to children, adolescents, and adults, including screening, assessment, treatment planning, individual and/or group counseling.
• Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and activities
• Provides culturally sensitive therapy modalities and develops and provides new services. * Assists in clinical discharge planning, referring clients to, or providing alternative services
• Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of adults, families, children, and adolescents
• Conducts ongoing therapy with adults, families, children, and adolescents within a brief therapy framework
• Conducts ongoing therapy with adults as needed, using evidenced-based modalities
• Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other providers
• Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations, and procedure of the company
• Providing direct support including completing intakes, referrals, providing individual and group counseling
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Qualifications
• Arizona Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.
· Category: Counseling/Therapy Services
· Setting: Mental Health
· Job Type: Direct Hire
· Location: Hybrid
· Clinical Licensure: LPC
· Management Level: Staff