We are partnered with a federally qualified healthcare center with locations across Los Angeles, Riverside, & San Bernardino counties to help them find an Assistant Administrator. As the Assistant Administrator you will work directly under their Chief Administrative Officer to assist them in effectively executing projects and initiatives. This role will be based out of their corporate office in Downtown Los Angeles.
In this role you will play a key part in the behind-the-scenes of a community health organization. Their mission as an organization is to minimize disparities in healthcare access and outcomes by providing superior-quality, patient-centered healthcare. They provide a variety of services in medically underserved areas such as: primary care, preventative care, minor emergency services, and some specialty services including dental care. As an organization, they take immediate and effective action to remedy all health-related challenges, whether it is a physical ailment or a mental diagnosis.
· Works closely with Chief Administrative Officer to oversee and execute projects and initiatives.
· Overseeing payroll and budgets
· Conducting staff interviews as well as annual evaluations
· Calendaring for executives
· 5+ years of experience in healthcare/non-profit clinics
· 1+ years of experience at the managerial level preferred
· Experience with payroll (ADP system)
· Understanding of grant application process strongly preferred