We have an amazing opportunity for a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) in NYC with a passionate non-profit!
This organization provides outstanding services to the homebound and/or underserved community in all five boroughs of New York City for the past 40 years. The team is dedicated to their local community and strive to make a difference in the lives of their clients. They provide services from Affordable Housing and Case Management to Homecare Services.
As a Field RN, you'll be providing homecare for patients with functional disabilities to elderly who just need a little extra assistance with daily tasks. You'll see 4-5 patients per day and get to chart from home! You can clump your visits in the morning and stay home the rest of the day (they have amazing flexibility!).
Apart from your direct care services, you'll be utilizing your healthcare knowledge to provide supervisory expertise to the home health aides!
Another bonus; NO required weekends or call! They offer a competitive salary ~$90-95k per year (negotiable depending on experience) plus full benefits including medical, dental, vision, vacation and sick days, a Pension plan and a 403b plan!
Spanish fluency is a MUST for this population.
Click "Apply" and I'll reach out with more details!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements
· Coordination of resources and services for assigned caseload based on clients’ needs and health conditions, working with the clients, their families, physicians, care providers, internal resources and external partners.
· Complete comprehensive client’s assessments.
· Implement the Plan of Care by ongoing assessment, planning, coordination, counseling, teaching and supervision.
· Complete and maintain accurate, complete and timely documentation.
· Supervise the care provided by Home Health Aides; assign duties to aides based upon the client’s needs;
· Conduct in-service training classes for Home Health Aides, as required;
· Provide nursing care in accordance with RB Homecare policies, practices, procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice, which may require standing, stooping, sitting, crouching, bending and stretching to deliver patient care
· Perform other related duties and participates in special project, as assigned.
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.
· Category: Clinical
· Setting: Community Based Non Profit
· Job Type: Direct Hire
· Location: Hybrid
· Clinical Licensure: RN
· Management Level: Staff