We’re partnered with a growing community-based healthcare center in San Joaquin Valley to find their next Quality Improvement Manager. Here’s why this opportunity is worth your while:
1. This organization provides primary and preventative services to our low-income communities – regardless of their ability to pay. They currently have 8 clinics in total with plans for growth and expansion in the near future!
2. You'll have a seat at the table in key decisions. More than anything their Director of Compliance & Quality is looking for a problem solver that can analyze risk reports and implement quality improvements and positive change.
3. As a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center they are committed to providing healthcare to underserved populations who couldn't otherwise access it. Your work will have a meaningful impact on the local community!
As the QI Manager, you’ll oversee 2 supervisors and report directly to the Director of Compliance & Quality (who is super personable and down to earth), and be responsible for leading quality improvement, risk management, and safety initiatives of all LCH services.
This position comes with a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits (Medical/dental/vision/supplemental coverage), 403b, and 2 weeks PTO.
• Manage and support all activities, resources, methods, and procedures that will achieve quality improvement measures set by regulatory agencies and health plans.
• Provide comprehensive analysis of all quality improvement measures, barriers, and opportunities and present results of improvement efforts and ongoing performance measures to the leadership team and other audiences (i.e., Board of Directors, funders, provider) as assigned.
• Educating and training the staff and business associates as to the quality improvement plan, and effectively communicating their respective responsibilities in carrying out the quality improvement program.
• Performing and reviewing audits and surveys related to Quality Improvement - ensuring that correction plans are implemented to address audits and surveys.
• Facilitating QI reporting to the Quality Committee and Board of Directors.
• Establishing and maintaining a continuous quality assurance and improvement program, including PCMH, in collaboration with the CMO and CFO.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (clinical licensure preferred)
• Understanding of Quality Improvement (HEDIS, NCQA Accreditation, Star Ratings)
• 4+ years of healthcare experience