Suppose you are a Medical Assistant looking for a new role in the San Francisco, CA area with at least 1+ year of recent experience working in a busy medical office or healthcare clinic that loves to provide excellent care and customer service to your patients while working with a fantastic team. In that case, you must read and apply for this NEWLY created contract to hire/direct hire opportunity with a Large Multi-Site medical practice that loves to promote from within, and be a part of the community they serve.
This is an excellent foot in the door through AMI Healthcare Staffing, part of AMI Network.
· Provide patient care, including rooming patients, taking vitals, injections, urine analysis, EKG, wound care, and ear lavage
· Support and answer telephone calls and messages, triage patients and administer treatment according to the provider’s orders
· Schedule and confirm appointments, check in patients, and collect co-pays and payments
· Check out patients and assist with after-visit instructions
· Assist with prescription orders, referrals, and authorizations
· Remind patients of overdue services such as missed appointments, immunizations, labs, and preventative service
· Utilize Epic EMR to enter data
· Hours of Operation: M-F / 8a-5p
· Graduate of an accredited program for Medical Assistant
· EMR experience - EPIC preferred
· MA Level 1 (1+ year of experience)
· Pay increases with years of experience
If this role sounds like a dream job opportunity and you feel it’s a perfect match on both sides, please click to apply.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with the AMI Healthcare Staffing team. We are very excited to connect with you in the next 24-48 hours after you apply (i.e., Monday to Friday).
P.S. We are constantly looking for top healthcare talent across the country, so don't hesitate to contact us directly for additional information and questions.