I'm partnered with a growing, passionate clinic that serves the LA community to find a Full-Time Office Manager!
They're a wife and husband duo who started by purchasing one clinic 15 years ago and have since grown into 8 clinic locations. They provide family practice and urgent care services and are passionate about what they do!
This organization is looking for an Office Manager to work in the LA area (there are 4 different locations for you to choose from all in LA).
This role is Full Time and will require someone M-F 9am to 6pm (weekends are available if you have a weekend preference).
The team is supportive, kind, and passionate. You'll be joining a stable and proven organization who're looking to continue their growth into the future!
Your duties will include ensuring that providers are covering your location, staffing is covered, day to day activities run smoothly, assisting with payroll/HR activities as needed and providing strong leadership to guide the clinic to success! You'll have between 2-5 employees who report to you at one clinic location. This is a great opportunity to lead a small team to further growth and success.
• Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
• Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
• Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
• Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
• Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
• Must have certification from a medical assistant program.
• Must possess a current CPR certificate.
• Have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
• Will provide high quality service, utilize excellent communication skills, will collaborate with other departments, staff
• Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
• One to two years of experience in medical office management.