We have an amazing opportunity for a Full-Time Hybrid Registered Nurse (RN) in Brooklyn with a passionate non-profit!
This organization provides outstanding services to the homebound and/or underserved community in all five boroughs of New York City for the past 40 years. The team is dedicated to their local community and strive to make a difference in the lives of their clients. They provide services from Affordable Housing and Case Management to Homecare Services.
As a Field RN, you'll be providing homecare for patients with functional disabilities to elderly who just need a little extra assistance with daily tasks. You'll see 4-5 patients per day and get to chart from home (You can clump your visits in the morning and stay home the rest of the day; they have amazing flexibility!).
Apart from your direct care services, you'll be utilizing your healthcare knowledge to provide supervisory expertise to the home health aides!
Another bonus; NO required weekends or call!
They offer a competitive salary ~$100,000- $105,000 per year plus full benefits including medical, dental, vision, vacation and sick days, a Pension plan and a 403b plan!
Spanish fluency is a MUST for this population.
Click "Apply" and I'll reach out with more details!
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements
· Coordination of resources and services for assigned caseload based on clients’ needs and health conditions, working with the clients, their families, physicians, care providers, internal resources and external partners.
· Complete comprehensive client’s assessments.
· Implement the Plan of Care by ongoing assessment, planning, coordination, counseling, teaching and supervision.
· Complete and maintain accurate, complete and timely documentation.
· Supervise the care provided by Home Health Aides; assign duties to aides based upon the client’s needs;
· Conduct in-service training classes for Home Health Aides, as required;
· Provide nursing care in accordance with RB Homecare policies, practices, procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice, which may require standing, stooping, sitting, crouching, bending and stretching to deliver patient care
· Perform other related duties and participates in special project, as assigned.
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.
· Category: Clinical
· Setting: Community Based Non Profit
· Job Type: Direct Hire
· Location: Hybrid
· Clinical Licensure: RN
· Management Level: Staff