We have partnered with an incredible non-profit organization that is looking to find a Registered Nurse to join our team at the Recovery Center. As a Registered Nurse, you will provide services to Adult and Child & Adolescent Units. You will be responsible for administering medications, providing direct patient care, and ensuring that patients receive the highest quality care possible.
• Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in behavioral health/psychiatric nursing field
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
• Administer medications and monitor patients' response to treatment
• Assess patient needs and develop individualized treatment plans
• Provide direct patient care and monitor patients' progress
• Communicate with other healthcare providers to ensure continuity of care
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings
• Maintain accurate and complete medical record
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
• 401K match
• Flexible work schedules
If you are a compassionate and skilled Registered Nurse with experience in behavioral health/psychiatric nursing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.