We have a fundamental role available for a Medical Director of Clinical Services with a nationally recognized medical group based out of California!
This organization has over 26 clinic locations in California and Nevada, with their bread-and-butter specialty being pain management and rehab services.
Let me tell you about the day to day as a Medical Director:
• You’ll be overseeing an amazing team of directors (Director of Ancillary, Director of Research etc.) to ensure smooth clinical operations are in place.
• You’ll partner with the RMO to maintain quality standards and workflows, while also using your creativity and leadership skills to improve or create new initiatives for the organization.
• 100% admin work, no hands-on clinical care.
• High level understanding of clinic operations, business in healthcare (growing services lines), policies and procedures, and budget management.
In the last few years, they’ve already grown tremendously and are looking for a driven leader who’s motivated, experienced, and passionate about quality healthcare services!
• Participates in establishing and implementing clear standards and expectations for the professional performance of providers
• Optimizes clinic operations specific to physician and APP work schedules/utilization in partnership with Operations regional leadership
• Collaborates with a broad range of Clinical and Operations leaders to prioritize initiatives and identify the appropriate implementation plans for all quality, safety, and patient care initiatives
• Manage Research operations and administration in partnership with Research Advisor ensuring quality, efficiency and regulatory compliance of each study.
• Based on defined Key Results targets, monitors KPIs and metrics to track and maximize performance; reports business performance data to the CMO and other key stakeholders as applicable
• Champions and supports patient safety and patient experience initiatives, to include patient satisfaction and access
• Participates in preparing annual clinical budget and forecasts growth among different service lines in the organization.
• 7-10+ years of clinical experience in Pain Management or related field.
• MD or DO
• CA Medical License