We have an excellent opportunity available for a Hybrid Psychologist with a passionate non-profit, providing mental healthcare to children and their families for the last 70 years!
This organization is known for their excellent patient services, stellar benefits, and innovative flexibility and autonomy they allow their providers.
You’ll be joining a handful of other Psychologists providing assessment and therapy services to your client base seeing children and adolescents with autism, ADHD, anxiety, depression etc.
Day to Day details of the Psychologist below:
• Work from home 2-3 days per week
• M-F- CHOOSE YOUR OWN HOURS (8-4, 10-6)
• Meet weekly billable hours with a mixture of therapy and assessment services (25/wk)
• Work closely with the entire care team (Speech, OT, etc.)
• Great base salary with full benefits- including on-site opportunities for CME credits within this training facility! (They’re FREE!)
Fantastic benefits available:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life and disability
• Education reimbursement
• Commuter Benefits
• 14-16 paid holidays per year
• 3 weeks PTO for first 5 years
• 80 hours per year of sick leave
• 3 personal days converted from sick bank
• 401k plan
• $500 education benefit, $750 done by CHC. Covered to attend conference. 4-5 opportunities to attend in-person free conferences on-site.
• Malpractice and Licensure covered and paid membership to one society (APA or AMA)
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Conduct clinical interviews with parents and clients and synthesize/disseminate significant information to team members.
• Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments/evaluations, including extensive use of standardized instruments, with children and young adults.
• Develop and deliver psychological and educational treatment plans for children, teens and their families, which may include individual, dyadic, family, parent and collateral therapy and behavior management.
• Coordinate clinical care with other disciplines including SLP, OT, Education and Psychiatry.
• Ph.D./Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from an accredited graduate school.
• Valid California license to practice psychology required.