Calling all you rockstar nurses out there! We have some fantastic news - we're on the lookout for a Full-Time Hybrid Registered Nurse (RN) to join a passionate non-profit in Brooklyn! And don't worry, new nurses are accepted too!
This non-profit has been dedicated to serving the underserved community in all five boroughs of New York City for the past 40 years. They're all about making a difference in the lives of their clients and being an integral part of their community.
As a Field RN, you'll be providing homecare to patients with functional disabilities to elderly individuals who need a little extra assistance with their daily tasks. You'll get to see 4-5 patients per day and have the flexibility to chart from home! That's right - you can clump your visits in the morning and stay home for the rest of the day. Talk about work-life balance!
And that's not all - apart from your direct care services, you'll also be providing supervisory expertise to the home health aides, utilizing all your healthcare knowledge to make a difference in the lives of those in need.
The best part? There are NO required weekends or call! Plus, you'll be earning a competitive salary of ~$100,000-$106,000 per year, along with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, vacation and sick days, a Pension plan, and a 403b plan.
So if you're ready to make a difference in your community and have a little fun while you're at it, click "Apply" now! We can't wait to chat more about this amazing opportunity with you.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements
· Coordination of resources and services for assigned caseload based on clients’ needs and health conditions, working with the clients, their families, physicians, care providers, internal resources and external partners.
· Complete comprehensive client’s assessments.
· Implement the Plan of Care by ongoing assessment, planning, coordination, counseling, teaching and supervision.
· Complete and maintain accurate, complete and timely documentation.
· Supervise the care provided by Home Health Aides; assign duties to aides based upon the client’s needs;
· Conduct in-service training classes for Home Health Aides, as required;
· Provide nursing care in accordance with RB Homecare policies, practices, procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice, which may require standing, stooping, sitting, crouching, bending and stretching to deliver patient care
· Perform other related duties and participates in special project, as assigned.
Final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.
· Category: Clinical
· Setting: Community Based Non Profit
· Job Type: Direct Hire
· Location: Hybrid
· Clinical Licensure: RN
· Management Level: Staff