Are you ready to join a team that is truly making a difference in the world? We're on the hunt for our next Program Director (LCSW/LMFT) to lead our team in Alameda and help us continue improving the lives of older adults with mental health concerns.
Our team is passionate about what we do and we're excited to find someone who shares our commitment to promoting recovery-oriented and culturally competent values while using evidence-based practices. As our new Program Director, you'll have the opportunity to lead a team of compassionate and dedicated experts who are committed to "meeting people where they are" in their recovery journey. Together, we provide powerful tools and interventions that improve the lives of those living with severe and persistent mental illness.
We believe that every client deserves to maintain their independence and dignity while aging in place, and we work tirelessly to make that a reality. Our team receives extensive recovery-oriented training and we believe in employing people with lived experience in senior and executive clinical and administrative roles. We're committed to client-centered outcomes and full community integration and inclusion.
Our work with clients is not limited to the office. We offer community outreach and home visits to ensure that our clients receive the care and support they need in the comfort of their own homes. This allows us to build strong relationships with our clients and their families, and it helps us to understand their unique needs and challenges.
If you're someone who's passionate about making a real difference in the lives of older adults with mental health concerns, we would love to meet you! We're looking for a skilled communicator with experience in program management, preferably in the mental health field. If you share our values and are excited about the work we do, we invite you to join us and become a part of an organization that's dedicated to improving the lives of others.
• Lead the way in managing our Senior Division OAST program with the support of our amazing Senior Division Director.
• Foster a positive and dynamic work environment by providing programmatic and administrative supervision to our fantastic team of Clinical Case Managers and Community Specialists.
• Be the go-to person for crisis management, working closely with our staff team to facilitate clinical problem solving and ensure that our clients receive the support they need when they need it most.
• Work hand-in-hand with our medical team, coordinating multi-disciplinary team conferencing and ensuring that all of our clients receive comprehensive and coordinated care.
• Facilitate referrals, intake, and caseload assignments, and bring everyone together for fun and engaging team meetings.
• Keep us on track by monitoring staff charting to ensure compliance with the Alameda County BHCS contract.
• Take the lead in developing systems and operations to help us meet our program goals, including finding innovative ways to help our clients step-down from our services and transition to other servicing agencies.
• Be there for our clients when they need you most by providing direct services, including facilitating intervention and wellness groups.
• Help us grow and thrive by continuing to build our OAST program and team with the support of our Senior Division management staff.
• Collaborate with the Felton Division of Training and Research to strengthen implementation of evidence-based practices and develop research tools to measure the effectiveness of our geriatric outpatient treatment model.
• Be the face of our organization as you maintain and develop strong working relationships with Alameda County BHCS and community partners, including the Area Agency on Aging, In-Home Supportive Services, Adult Protective Services, and other stakeholders.
• Keep things exciting by taking on additional duties as needed, and always be ready to take on new challenges and opportunities.
• Are you a CA BBS registered professional with a passion for helping others? (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC license preferred)
• Do you have at least 4 years of experience in direct client services, with a preference for working with older adults?
• Are you interested in developing your career in program management, program development, and staff supervision?
• Do you have direct knowledge of Medi-Cal billing codes and requirements and DSM-V diagnoses, along with strong proficiency in electronic medical record systems?
• Do you have an understanding of Alameda County behavioral health and community resources and a passion for serving older adults?
• Are you a problem-solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail?
• Do you believe in cultural humility and promoting it among staff to provide quality services to clients from diverse backgrounds?
• Do you have outstanding organizational skills and proven experience as a team player with a welcoming attitude?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we encourage you to apply for our Program Director position! We are seeking a qualified and passionate candidate who is dedicated to improving the lives of older adults with mental health concerns through comprehensive, specialized, and intensive clinical case management. Join our team and make a difference in the world!