Job Title: Facility Manager
A local San Francisco Non-Profit Healthcare organization providing mental health care, social services, and academic support for children and youth is seeking an Facility Manager.
Direct hire, permanent position accepting candidates immediately for next week's interviews.
Job Type: a full-time, exempt position Wednesday through Friday from 1:30-10 PM and Saturday from 9 am-10pm and located in the Sunset District of San Francisco.
Salary: Salary is $66,000-$71,000..
- Comprehensive benefits package for benefits-eligible employees
- 16 days of PTO the first year and more thereafter
- Nine paid holidays
- Five health and wellness days off annually
- 10% additional pay for community-relevant second language fluency
- Medical/Dental/and Vision plans
- 403 B Retirement Plan with agency match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Medical and Childcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Paid employee referral program
- Flexible work schedules
- Career advancement opportunities
- Retention bonuses for many positions
- Continuing Education expense reimbursement
- Professional licensing fee reimbursement
- Professional Development reimbursement opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences preferred, but not a must.
- Two years of experience working in the mental health field.
- Valid CA Driver’s License and must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must apply for, or possess, a National Provider Identification (NPI) Number within one week of date of hire.
- CPR/First Aid certified.
- Ability to physically hold and/or restrain children, following "Handle with Care" principles & techniques.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining facilities, including buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Ensures the safety and functionality of the facility for employees and visitors.
- Oversees maintenance, repairs, and renovations.
- Manages budgets, schedules, and contracts for services and vendors.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct regular inspections of facilities to identify and address maintenance and repair needs.
- Manage and schedule repairs, renovations, and maintenance services.
- Ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Develop and manage budgets for facility maintenance and operations.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with vendors and service providers.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve facility operations.
- Maintain accurate records and reports related to facility maintenance and operations.