A local San Francisco Non-Profit Healthcare organization providing mental health care, social services, and academic support for children and youth is seeking a Bilingual Case Manager.
Direct hire, permanent position accepting candidates immediately for next week's interviews.
Job Type: This position is full-time, non-exempt, Monday through Friday, approximately 9-5, and hybrid (remote, community, office) in the San Mateo county.
Salary: Hourly $22.50 and $24.00
- Comprehensive benefits package for benefits-eligible employees
- 16 days of PTO the first year and more thereafter
- Nine paid holidays
- Five health and wellness days off annually
- 10% additional pay for community-relevant second language fluency
- Medical/Dental/and Vision plans
- 403 B Retirement Plan with agency match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Medical and Childcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Paid employee referral program
- Flexible work schedules
- Career advancement opportunities
- Retention bonuses for many positions
- Continuing Education expense reimbursement
- Professional licensing fee reimbursement
- Professional Development reimbursement opportunities
- The Short-term Adjunctive Youth and Family Engagement (SAYFE) program is a partnership for 40 high-risk children/youth in San Mateo County.
- SAYFE aims to help children and youth achieve independence, stability, and wellness within their culture, community, and family/caregiver.
- The Case Manager is part of a multidisciplinary team that helps coordinate the treatment of youth and families among internal and external providers.
- The Case Manager provides counseling, behavioral interventions, guidance, skills-building, and support for 6-18-year-olds and their families in various settings.
- The Case Manager engages family members and caregivers as full partners in service planning, delivery, and evaluation.
- The minimum qualifications include a high school diploma, bilingual Spanish-English proficiency, and a valid California driver’s license with proof of insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.50 - $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Mateo, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What made you interested in this role and what experiences both personal and professional are relevant to this role?
Work Location: In person