We're excited to announce an opening for a Full Time Nurse Manager in Labor & Delivery at one of the top leading medical homes in Southern California!
As a Nurse Manager, you'll provide leadership in the professional practice setting, ensuring superior patient/customer satisfaction via the highest quality care and service. You'll direct and supervise the unit and staff while employing an amazing sense of humor and reporting to a down to earth and easy going boss ????. Our L&D boasts 2300 deliveries per year with 2 OR’s and a high risk unit!
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for others.
Our award-winning and comprehensive medical centers are known for outstanding programs in cancer, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, women's services, emergency and trauma care, pediatrics and neonatal intensive care.
If you're passionate about providing the highest quality care and have clinical experience in Labor and Delivery, come grow with us!
I’ll help you take that next step in your career, click “apply” to get started!
- Management of Direct Reports
- Direct and Supervise functions and activities in assigned areas
- Provide leadership in the professional practice setting
- Provide duties in any nursing capacity as needed
- Registered Nursing License in the state of California
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Experience as a supervisor or manager in a Labor and Delivery Setting