Are you are Radiology Technologist I with at least one year of experience and ready to start right away by next week? Then we have the perfect 13-week contract for you!
In the role of a Radiology Technologist I you will be responsible for the operation of our X-ray equipment, producing films, and ensuring that proper information has been obtained.
Hours: Monday -Friday 11 PM - 7 AM
Pay: $50- $60/hr
- Operate X-ray equipment and perform scans on a variety of body parts
- Produce legibly labeled films and provide them to the requesting physician
- Monitor patient well-being and recognize patient discomfort or medical problems, taking appropriate action
- Run laboratory tests on moderate to complex machines, and help perform routine QC's and other lab requirements
- Assist at the front desk by answering phone calls and meeting and greeting patients as requested
- Enter detailed patient information into the EMR Athenahealth
- Lift up to 75 lbs when necessary
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- Current license and certification as a Radiologic Technologist (General Radiographer) in California State
- Current ARRT Radiology certification
- At least 1 year of experience utilizing X-ray technology
- Urgent care experience is a strong plus
Other Requirements include:
- COVID vaccine with booster,
- flu vaccine
- Hep B
- Outstanding customer service skills and a high level of professionalism
- Tech-forward and process-oriented with a goal of making patient care more efficient
- Comfortable interfacing with high-profile clientele
- Treat highly confidential information with care and discretion
- Have the ability to develop rapport in all relationships
- Be flexible, tactful, and patient, especially under pressure
If this role sounds like a dream job opportunity for the next 13 weeks, and you feel like it’s a perfect match on both sides, please click to apply.
Thank you so much for your interest in working with the AMI Healthcare Staffing team. We are very excited to connect with you in the next 24-48 hours after you apply (i.e., Monday to Friday).
P.S. We are constantly looking for top healthcare talent across the country, so don't hesitate to contact us directly for additional information and questions.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Francisco, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- At least 1 year of X-ray Experience
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person