I’m partnered with a passionate FQHC with multiple locations in LA to find a Pediatrician to join their team in Los Feliz!
This FQHC is led by a dedicated and passionate CEO who’s been in place building and growing this organization for the last 25 years. She’s a leader in community health and puts quality at the forefront of her work. She’s successfully steered this group to nationwide recognition in quality of care and patient satisfaction.
They’ve been recognized by L.A. Care Health Plan as the Top Performing Clinic for Chronic Care in 2022, as well as Excellence in Women’s Health and Pediatrics.
They also boast top ratings from patients as well as being recognized as a Health Center Quality Leader by HRSA in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
This is a multispecialty organization with Family Practice, Pediatricians, and OBGYNs on staff. The Los Feliz location employs around 10 providers total and you’ll have full support from MA’s to referral coordinators.
This is an innovative and energetic group who enjoy getting together for the occasional office dinner ;). They love what they do and have a fantastic leadership team in place to ensure they're well taken care of so they can provide high-quality medical care to their patients.
Specs of the Pediatrician
· no weekend, evening, or holiday requirements
· plenty of admin time (1 hour per day)
· a manageable caseload
· full benefits- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer contributions, PTO, Paid holidays (12), CME- $1500 per year plus 5 days off, Loan Repayment Programs.
· reimbursement for license fees, DEA, and malpractice insurance.
· Competitive salary with provider incentives in place
Pediatrician Job Duties
· Per specialty, perform complete examination of patients including infants and children normally up to age 18.
· Assess and manage acute and chronic conditions and participate in disease registries work as required of APHCV by funders, insurers, and governmental entities.
· Assess all babies and children for developmental status or delay with referral when indicated in accordance with the AAP Bright Futures schedule.
· Screen all patients for health maintenance needs, including immunizations
· Educates patients and family members in health promotion, disease prevention and birth control methods as appropriate
· CA Medical License
· BC in Pediatrics
If you're looking for a highly-rated organization you can be proud to represent, this could be your opportunity