We’re in search of a Family Medicine Physician to join the dynamic team at an impactful nonprofit in San Leandro.
This community center got its start in 1972 as a ministry and has since grown into a full-service resource center for the disadvantaged population. Offering services from “basic needs” to Primary Care to Dental Services, this team is full of change-makers who realize the impact of their work on the people of San Leandro.
The center is filled with passionate, mission-focused providers who collaborate and work easily together. With on-site psychiatric services as well dental and social services, your referrals are as easy as walking a patient down the hall.
This organization is all about providing the full-scope of care for their patients and regularly seek-out providers in other service lines to answer questions or brainstorm about the best plan of care.
On top of in-house collaboration efforts, they’ve teamed up with Stanford to provide prompt e-consults with top specialists!
Innovation and creativity can be witnessed from the increase in service lines and outreach efforts in order to lower barriers to care.
Their efforts have been recognized as they were selected California’s Nonprofit of the Year in 2023.
Joining this team will be ensuring that your daily role as a physician has a direct and profound impact.
Let me share more details on the Family Physician role:
· M-F (would also consider 4 days per week)
· Care for all ages including Peds (~10%), Women’s Health, OB coverage etc.
· MA, Nurse Clinic Manager, Referral and Eligibility Coordinators
· Excellent caseload of 17-20 patients per day
· 5-6 clinicians total
· OB, Peds, Psych, Family Med, Dentists on-site for easy collaboration
· Some telehealth visits
· Excellent leadership, potential for Interim leadership roles in the future
· Employer paid medical, dental, vision, group life and AD&D plans
· 403b with employer match
· 5 days CME with $2,000 stipend
· 4 weeks PTO and Sick pay
· 11 Paid Holidays
· 1 day off during your birth month (Happy Birthday!)
· Loan Forgiveness Programs
· HIPSA Score: 19
This FQHC is held in high-regard in the community of San Leandro both by patients and by other healthcare entities. You’ll be joining a culture that takes pride in the care they give their patients while also emphasizing balance and self-care.
Are you willing to join the movement?